ISO Cutting Planter 4000
With the ISO Cutting Planter 4000, the hard and monotonous manual work of planting cuttings is now a thing of the past. Thanks to the unique solution offered by ISO Group, even the planting of cuttings can be automated in your business.
One person can operate seven machines, which significantly increases work performance. In the process, the ISO Cutting Planter 4000 plants every cutting at the same depth giving the planting perfect uniformity as a result. The operator places the cuttings on the conveyor without order. The conveyor shakes the cuttings to make it possible to spot individual sprigs. Then the robot picks up the cuttings one by one and places them in a cutting bridge. The cutting bridge subsequently plants the cuttings into the medium.
The ISO Cutting Planter 4000 is available in different versions, for mums cuttings, buxus cuttings and Schlumbergera cuttings. If you have another crop and are interested in automatic cutting planting, feel free to contact us without obligation to look at the possibilities.
Advantages of the ISO Cutting Planter 4000
- Automatic cutting planting of Chrysanthemums, Osteospermums, Buxus or Schlumbergeras
- Constant high quality of planted cutting
- Uniformity in planting depth
- Improved working conditions
- Easy to operate
- Capacity of up to 3,200 cuttings per hour for chrysanthemums and 4,200 cuttings per hour for Schlumbergeras
- Scalable for higher capacities
- One operator can operate seven machines
- High reliability
- Low maintenance costs