ISO Grade 7000
Automatic sorting of young plants at your fingertips with the ISO grading machine. Fitted with an industrial robot arm, the ISO grading machine is compact and reliable. Thanks to its small size, the grading machine will easily fit in the existing machine shed, thus avoiding a costly shed extension.
The ISO grading machine does its work straight away by transferring the plants directly from tray to tray. This significantly reduces the risk of disruptions during the grading process. The capacity is easily scalable by setting several grading machines in line. This also results in increased flexibility. The low maintenance costs are another advantage resulting from the use of the industrial robot arm.
Advantages of the ISO Grade 7000
- Direct replacing of the plants in the correct tray, no intermediate buffers
- No loss of plants
- Up to 5 times transferring rate for pressed soil plugs
- High reliability due to the absence of an internal transport system
- Compact design: 3.5 x 3.2 x 2.2 metres (lxwxh)
- Easy operation
- Low maintenance costs
- Grading output of up to 7,000 plants per hour
- Higher capacity is possible by setting machines in line